Saturday, July 22, 2017

D-Xirably Good Times! Apryl's Baby Shower!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

My Godmother, Ms. Angie, my big sister, Ja, and I went to our cousin Apryl's baby shower! She's having a girl! Her name is Harper! It was a beautiful baby shower at the Southeast Community Center! I LOVED all of the pink! The first game was my favorite! We had to write some encouraging and positive words to Harper for her scrapbook as answers to some questions. At the moment, I can't think of the questions, however, they were some good questions. We also played a guess the song game, and Ja was one of the winners. She's good! LOL! Lastly, we played a guess the size of Apryl's belly game. I was close, too, but not the winner. The food was delicious. I enjoyed my taco and the fruit. And the cake was delicious too! Plus, it was pink! Apryl looked so gorgeous at her baby shower! She looked like a princess/goddess. Motherhood looks so good on her! I LOVED her pink dress and flower headpiece. Also, I got to see my big sis, Tamika (Mika)! Which she is now technically my cousin, since she married to Reja's cousin. Crazy, right? Small world! Tamika looked extremely beautiful as always! I was SO happy to see her! It has been a while. I'm glad she's doing well and enjoying her family. It was so good catching up with her! I just wish I had more incredible and amazing things to tell her! She gave me the best hug!

Here are some pics of the baby shower:

My beautiful twiny, Ja, and I!

Me and my beautiful big sis, Tamika (Mika)!

My Godma, Angie, and my aunt Cindy!

My aunt Cindy and my twiny, Ja!


Me and my big sis, Mika!








The beautiful mom to be, Apryl! Doesn't she look like a beautiful goddess?!


My beautiful cousin, Apryl, opening her baby shower gifts!





The stunning and beautiful mom to be, Apryl!


Beautiful so beautiful! Apryl and Tamika! 





So beautiful and gorgeous!

The beautiful big sis, Mika, and I!


Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)