Saturday, July 13, 2013

Un D-Xirable Verdict! (Trayvon Martin's case)

Hello my amazing and wonderful loves!

When it comes to politics and public trials, I try to remain silent about it. However, this one is too tragic not to talk about.

So, the verdict has come out... George Zimmerman is not guilty and he's a free man....

I'm honestly speechless... Wow! It's just sad.

My heart goes out to his family.

First Florida acquits Casey Anthony, and now George Zimmerman...

Picture of Trayvon Martin

Picture of Trayvon Martin's tombstone




No matter how anyone feels about this case, it's still sad all the way around. A life was taken. A child died. He was taken away from his family.

I'm honestly just sad for Trayvon Martin and his family. I can't imagine what they are going through...

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)