Sunday, November 10, 2013

D-Xirable Movie Time! Thor: The Dark World!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

I hope you all are doing well! Yesterday, my God-family and I went to see Thor: The Dark World! You all know that I had to go see it! :) I just LOVED the first one and Chris Hemsworth is SO gorgeous and beautiful! He makes an AMAZING Thor! Chris Hemsworth's body is better than EVER in this one and the shirtless seen of him is just lovely! ;) Tom Hiddleston is nice on the eyes as well! :) He makes an AMAZING Loki!

Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston both have pretty eyes and pretty smiles. :)

Loki (Tom Hiddleston) and Thor (Chris Hemsworth) from Thor: The Dark World

Thor: The Dark World was a great movie. The basic plot line: Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.


This movie was a lot funnier than the first one which was nice. Loki (played by Tom Hiddleston), Darcy (played by Kat Dennings), and Erik (played by Stellan Skarsgard) had my God-family and I cracking up! Loki's mind games were so funny! Especially, the cute and fun Captain America cameo! Loki's clever mind games helped make this movie! He's a villain to watch for! (By the way, I'm totally going to see Captain America 2 when it comes out! The trailer looks good, action packed, and Chris Evans looks gorgeous and hot in it!)

Anyways, I LOVED that this movie was still action packed and funny. I don't want to give the movie away but Thor is reunited with Jane (played Natalie Portman) while his family suffers a major loss in order to protect the 9 realms. The funeral scene is beautiful! After watching this movie my God-family and I agreed that this movie was funnier than the first, however, we aren't sure if it was better the first one. I'll leave it up to you to decide! :) All in all, Thor: The Dark World was funny, had some great action scenes (including a crazy fight scene between the realms), and had some nice eye candy to enjoy. That's just my opinion of course!

Loki scene from Thor: The Dark World

Thor scene from Thor: The Dark World

Loki

Thor

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Also, I would like to send my thoughts and prayers out to the Philippines! They were recently hit by the Super Typhoon Haiyan - one of the most powerful storms ever recorded. There is an estimated death toll of 10,000 with hundreds of thousands more being uprooted from their homes in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan.




With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)