Friday, February 14, 2014

A D-Xirable Holiday: Happy LOVE Day!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

It has been a while since I've posted anything. I've been busy with other things I suppose. :)
Anyways, since today is "Valentine's Day", "Single Awareness Day", or  "LOVE Day" (as I call it), I've decided to do a post about love and kindness.


I recently came across this wonderful website: http://www.givesmehope.com/.
On this website there's a lot of beautiful and amazing stories about love, friendship, kindness, and hope.
It's really nice to look at whenever you are feeling down because you get to read all of these inspiring and beautiful stories about so many kind people.


I figured that I would share some of my favorite stories from this site since it's Valentine's Day/LOVE Day. These are real stories from various people around the world. I would list the names of those who shared/posted these incredible stories onto the site, however, I just saved the pictures of the stories and not the names. Sorry!
However, you are more than welcome to browse through the site and see who they are. :)

Some of my favorite stories:






These are my top 3 favorite stories:

This is extremely beautiful! Talk about devotion and a love that never dies!

This one made me cry the first time I read it.
To lose someone you love only to have them save your life, that's tragically beautiful.
The ultimate sacrifice for love.
And the strength that this woman has, even more beautiful.

Again, a love that never dies, so beautiful!

I hope that these stories help make your Valentine's Day/LOVE Day a little more sweeter or a little more pleasant and hopeful! Please check out the site whenever you are in the need of inspiration and encouragement!


Last but not least, a lovely poem by Emily Dickinson:

"If I Can Stop One Heart From Breaking" by Emily Dickinson

If I can stop one heart from breaking,
I shall not live in vain;
If I can ease one life the aching,
Or cool one pain,
Or help one fainting robin
Unto his nest again,
I shall not live in vain.


Thank you for reading this post. I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day/LOVE Day/Single Awareness Day/Friday! :)

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

27 comments:

  1. Happy Valentines day! Thanks for the note! Lovely post1 Wishing you much happiness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Ellie,

      Thank you so much for your comment darling! I really appreciate it love!
      I'm so glad that you like my post! Happy Valentine's Day darling!
      Wishing you much happiness too! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hello lovely Alessia,

      Thank you darling! I appreciate that! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful stories, so full of love, you are such a nice persone LaTasha!
    Have a great VDay!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Francesca,

      I'm glad you enjoyed the stories love! And you are a nice person as well love! :)
      Thank you darling! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
    2. Hello lovely Francesca,

      I'm doing fine love! I hope all is well with you! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your lovely words <3
    I'm now following your blog :)

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi darling, so great to hear from you, I have missed your brightness and wonderful spirit here on the Blogosphere, hope you are well. Wow, these stories are so inspiring! Have a wonderful weekend hun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Sam,

      It's nice to hear from you as well sweetheart! :)
      I'm doing well love. I've missed you too super sweet one! :)
      I'm glad you enjoyed the stories love! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Hello lovely Danielle,

      Thank you beautiful! :) I appreciate your comment love! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  7. Hope you had a great Valentine's Day dear!

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Laura,

      Thank you so much love! You are so kind! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  8. Wish you a week full of love and happiness dear!

    Stai in touch with me on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Laura,

      Thank you so much darling! You're fantastic! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  9. Hi honey (:
    Beautiful post,so inspiring!
    This stories are wonderful,love is such a great thing!

    You've done an amazing job (:
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello love,

      Thank you so much darling! I'm glad you like the post love! :)
      And I'm glad you enjoyed the stories too!
      You are so kind love! Thank you! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  10. hey dear...followed you with Gfc.... waiting for you to do the same!
    hope we can stay in touch!
    xoxo

    www.mychoicebysorana.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Sorana,

      Thank you so much love! Checking our your blog now! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  11. Hello lovely Beatrice,

    Thank you so much love! I'm so glad that you like the post love! :)
    Thank you for following me love!
    I will check out your blog and follow you back now! :)

    With love,
    xLBx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi LaTasha, its so great hearing from you, how have you been sweety? Hope the worst of your winter is over and Spring is settling in. I am grateful for your kind comments over at mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely Sam,

      I'm doing well! So great to hear from you love! The weather is just fine! No problem on the comments love! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  13. Thanks so much for stopping by dear! Hope you have a lovely day!

    Keep in touch on BLOGLOVIN

    Love,
    FASHIONHYPNOTISED

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely Laura,

      It was no problem at all love! Hope you are doing well! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)