Wednesday, April 23, 2014

D-Xirable Art! Goyo Dominguez Paintings!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves,

Continuing with posts about my favorite painters/artists, another painter/artist that I like is Goyo Dominguez. I really love his female portraits. They are incredibly detailed and really beautiful. I also love the flower headpieces that he includes in most of his portraits.

Goyo Dominguez

Goyo Dominguez's compositions, depicted with great technical skill and style, are compelling and serene, often with enchanting subject matters. His fascination with works of the 16th and 17th centuries inspires his favourite themes; still life, the human body and landscape. The intriguing result is a contemporary fusion of Renaissance Europe and the Classical World, often combined with elements of the abstract, transcending the classical past and the present day.

Here are some of my favorite paintings/portraits/artwork by Goyo Dominguez:








Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed this post about Goyo Dominguez's paintings! 
His paintings are incredibly beautiful!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)