Friday, April 17, 2015

D-Xirable Memories! Family Time and Nico's 23rd Birthday!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today is my little sister, Nico's, birthday! She turns 23! So, in honor of her birthday, I've decided to do a post with pictures of my family! I love my family very much and I enjoy the time that I get to spend with them! Being with my family always makes me happy!

Me with my adorable little cousins, Ra'Miya and Jalyn!

Me with my adorable little cousins!

Me with my beautiful cousin, Antwanique!

Me with my beautiful cousin, Antwanique!

My beautiful cousin, Antwanique, and her sons!


Me and my adorable little cousin, Jalyn!

Me and my adorable little cousin, Jalyn!

My beautiful big sis/best friend, Te, and I during her Christmas/New Year's visit!
I'm so glad she came back in town! I've missed her so much!

My amazing twiny/big sis, Ja, and I celebrating New Year's together!



Me and my adorable little cousin, Jalyn!


Me and my adorable little cousin, Jalyn!

My super cute little cousins!

Me and my aunt, Donna!

My beautiful cousin, Antwanique, and I!

Pictures from my little sis, Nico's, visit on her 23rd birthday with my mom and I:

My little sis, Nico, birthday cake! She's 23!


My amazing mom, and my little sis, Nico, sharing a laugh on my little sister's 23rd birthday!

Me and my amazing little sis, Nico (the birthday girl), on her birthday!

Me and my amazing little sis, Nico, on her birthday!

The birthday girl! She's 23! I'm so proud of her! Love my little sis so much! :)
Hope you enjoyed the pictures and the post! I just love spending time with my family!
And happy birthday, little sis! Your big sis loves you so much! You're getting so big on me! :)

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)