Monday, May 18, 2015

D-Xirable Vacations! Arkansas - 4th of July Weekend 2009!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

In continuance to the birthday vacation countdown to Las Vegas, Nevada, here's a post about my second vacation to Arkansas with my twiny/big sis, Ja, and my Godfamily during 4th of July weekend 2009. I don't remember the exact town that we were in.

Overall, my twiny, Ja, and I had a great time during this trip. 

I had a great time because I got to spend time with my twiny, Ja, and her family/my Godfamily. We went for their family reunion. Our hotel stay was nice. 

My twiny, Ja, and I went to see the sexy Johnny Deep in the movie, Public Enemies, during the trip. 
We also went swimming in our hotel pool, we rode on ATV's (for the first time), we rode on a horse, and we took pictures by the lake/pond!

However, I don't have a lot of pictures from this trip.

Below are the few photos that I do have from our trip to Arkansas:

Me by the beautiful lake/pond in my shirt for the family reunion!

Me again by the beautiful lake/pond in my shirt for the family reunion!

True story! Hahaha! Me with a sign perfect for me!

Me riding on a horse!

Me riding on a horse again!

My twiny, Ja, by the beautiful lake/pond!

My twiny, Ja, by the beautiful lake/pond!
My twiny's cousin, Nevin, and I by the beautiful lake/pond in our shirts for the family reunion!

True story! Hahaha! My twiny, Ja, with a sign perfect for her!

Hahaha! That's my twiny, Ja, with her awesome sign!

I love this sign! It's perfect!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post! 
Arkansas was nice. If we ever decide to go back to Arkansas, we will try to stay in Little Rock instead.

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)