Thursday, February 16, 2012

D-Xirably Me! The ABC's of Me! :)

The ABC's of ME!!! =)

A
- Available: Always, just too busy
- Age: 21 baby! :)
- Annoyances: Major ones are bullies, liars, cheaters, people who judge others, etc.
- Animals: Fish, Dolphins, White Bengal Tiger (sorority reasons)

B
- Birthday: May 21st! :)
- Best friends: Those that I call my family! :)
- Body Part on opposite sex: First: Eyes, Second: Smile, Third: Arms
- Best feeling in the world: Being loved, enough said! :)
- Blind or Deaf: Neither because I like to hear sound of music and nature, and I like to see all the beauty in the world and my beautiful friend's faces. But if I was force to choose, I think that I'd rather be deaf. Plus, it would force me to learn and use sign language.
- Best weather: Summertime in May because that's when school is out, the weather is hot, and it's around my birthday! :)
- Been on stage : Of course, I'm an actress! ;)
- Believe in Magic: There's all kinds of magic but I only believe in the magic of love, kindness, friendships, blessings, and miracles! :)
- Believe in Santa: No, lol but I do like the spirit of kindness! :)

C
- Candy: Fruit Candy - Skittles, Mambas; White Chocolate/Chocolate: Hershey, Ghiradelli, Lindt
- Colors: Pink and Green! :)
- Chocolate/Vanilla: Vanilla, of course! :)
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Mexican, of course! :)
- Cake or pie: Cheesecake pie! ;)
- Continent to visit: Europe especially, but all of them work
- Cheese: Sharp Cheddar

D
- Day or Night: Nighttime is the right time! :)
- Dancing in the rain: Yes, but only when it's not lightning. I'm afraid of lightning.

E
- Eyes: Light brown eyes, so I've been told.
- Everyone's got: Feelings! :)
- Ever failed a class?: Ha! Nope!

F
- First thoughts waking up: I want to go back to sleep! :)
- Food: Cajun, Mexican, and Seafood! :)

G
- Greatest Fears: Being forgotten or abandoned
- Goals:
1) To be happy
2) To enjoy life
3) To always recognize and remember the ones that I love, and
4) To find that person that completes me
- Gum: I don't care for gum but Trident?
- Get along with your parents? Its just my amazing mother and yes, I love her! :)

H
- Hair Color: Dark Brown, Black
- Height: Fun size! LOL! I'm 4'11.
- Happy: Right now I am very happy. I'm just enjoying life and loving my family and friends.
- Holiday: First: Christmas, I love the spirit of being with family and giving;
Second: Halloween, I love dressing up and becoming someone else.
- How do you want to die: Loved

I
- Ice Cream: Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough! Yum! :)
- Instrument: Violin, guitars (both acoustic and electric), piano, drums. I want to learn them all one day.

J
- Jewelry: Favorites: My class ring, a heart ring that a little girl gave me, and my mom's old wedding ring
-Job: Dream jobs: Being an actress, writer, fashion designer, model, and dancer

L
- Love: Essential to life
- Letter: L; L for LaTasha, L for Love, L for Laugh, and L for Life
- Laughed so hard you cried: All the time with my mom, my little sister Nico, and my big sis Reja (Ja).

M
- Milk flavor: Chocolate
- Movies: Horror anyday! Then action and gangster films.
- Motion sickness: No.
- McD’s or BK: Both

N
- Number: 21! You can officially do everything! Plus, I was born on the 21st! ;)

O
- One wish: Just call me Ms. America because I would ask for World Peace or a cure for incurable diseases and viruses.

P
- Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni! :)
- Pepsi/Coke: I don't drink pop anymore. But if I did I would drink Sprite!

Q
- Qualities: Honesty, Kindness, Loyalty

R
- Reason to cry: Losing a family member or a friend :(
- Radio Stations: I don't really listen to the radio anymore, I listen to my iPod
- Roll your tongue in a circle: No
- Ring size: 7? Maybe 6?

S
- Song: Too many. Favorite artists though, Adele, Bruno Mars, Aaliyah, Alicia Keys, Selena, Boyz II Men, Drake, Coldplay, One Republic, The Fray, etc.
- Salad Dressing: Catalina
- Sushi: Haven't tried it.
- In the shower?: For 5-10 mins, I don't really like showers. I take baths.
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberries! :)

T
- Tattoos?: No, not at the moment.
- Time for bed: I don't have a bed time. I sleep whenever I feel like it.
- Thunderstorms: I love them when I plan on staying inside.

U
- Unpredictable: Life, love, friendships, and me! ;)

V
- Vacation spots: Florida (been there, loved it!); Would like to go to: New York (Perhaps to live), California (Or live here), Texas, Las Vegas, Hawaii, Bahamas (Atlantis), Jamaica, Caribbean, Bermuda, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Spain, Italy, etc...

W
- Weaknesses: Being too nice, caring too much, being a perfectionist, procastinating
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: My sister Reja (Ja)
- Who makes you laugh the most: All of the people that I call my family! :)
- Worst feelings: Being forgotten, being left behind, and being lied to/cheated on/bullied/unaccepted, etc.
- Wanted to be a model: Yes, and I still do! :)
- Worst Weather? Freezing temperatures

X
- X-Rays: Yes?

Y
- Year it is now: 2012
- Yellow: My skin tone, LOL!

Z
- Zoo animal: Dolphins, White Bengal Tiger?

LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you?: My stuffed cow and stuffed bear! :)
2. You went to the mall with? My big sis Ja
3. You went to dinner with? My big sis Brittanye
4. You talked to on the phone? My mother
5. Made you laugh: My big sis Mika and me, LOL!
6. Hugged you? My beautiful wifey, Shelbi J.! :)
7. Said they loved you? My mother,
 my little sister Nico, my little sis Kali, my little sis Jenny, and my big sis Te! :)
8. Held your hand? No one.

That's the ABC's of Me! :)

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)