Thursday, February 16, 2012

D-Xirably Me! And 50+ Things You Probably Don't Know About Me!

50+ Things About Me That You Probably Don't Know

1. I like sunny days and when the weather is hot!

2. I'm actually interested in changing the world and I appreciate the little things.

3. I HATE confrontation but I will stand up for something that I believe in or that will benefit others.

4. I have a lot of meltdowns in my mind and people's well-being constantly worries me.

5. I think about a lot but I don't say much... (Imagine the overload in my brain)

6. I'm a thinker, I like to think, I like to analyze things, and sometimes it causes me problems =/

7. I don't really like makeup but I will wear it if I have to. I do love my lip gloss and my eye pencil though!

8. Despite my good grades in school, I was/am a huge procrastinator and I usually waited/wait until the last minute to get things done.

9. I love trying new things and I like to live an exciting life.

10. I have been without my iPod, laptop, and phone but I HATE being without them as I love communicating with others.

11. I'm really too busy for a relationship so I don't even try. I am very driven and career oriented so whoever I end up with will have to accept that and will have to accept that my life will not evolve around them.

12. I'm a HUGE flirt! I love to flirt with single, hot men. I'm a big tease as well, a lot of my friends already know that. BUT when I am in a relationship I am VERY committed and faithful to the person that I am with. It takes a special kind of person to make me commit, so the person that I am with has to be worth my time.

13. I'm a very good listener and like to have friends that will do the same for me. I don't say a lot, so when I do it is usually important to me and is necessary to get off of my chest.

14. I HATE when someone walks out of my life... I know it’s a part of life but I'm bothered by it because I feel like I failed at something....

15. I don't like to see people being hurt PERIOD! Whether if it's being bullied, abused, lied to, cheated on, teased, singled out, etc.

16. I wonder why everyone thinks I am so nice and sweet? I'm not nice or sweet, I am just very honest.

17. I am VERY/EXTREMELY shy and quiet when you first meet me. Usually because I am determining if I can trust you or not, and I am figuring out if want to have you as a friend. Once you get to know me though, I am VERY outgoing and a huge social butterfly.

18. I am like a chameleon, I change or adapt with my environment. If I am in class, I am very reserved and quiet. If I am at a party, I am dancing and usually in the middle of the dance floor. Etc., etc.

19. If I ever argue about something, it’s something that I really care about.

20. I'm still young and I don't want to settle down anytime soon. I would like to enjoy my life and to start my career first. I want to travel before I have any children.

21. I love my family and friends but I feel like I don't spend enough time with them... :( I almost feel like there isn't enough time in the day to do the things I really want/need to do.

22. I DON'T think that I'm perfect. I know better than that!

23. I find intelligence very attractive and a great personality as well. I am not going to lie, looks are important but I am not shallow either. P.S. There is A LOT more to me than meets the eye or what I tell you.

24. I'm blown away by a beautiful set of eyes... The eyes are the window to the soul. They're beautiful and will tell me what you won’t tell me...

25. I DON'T like drama of any kind. I avoid it whenever possible.

26. I like to be in the loop... I don't like being left out...

27. I always try to see the good in people so I don't like listening to bad things about others.

28. I love everyone... So, I don't have just one best friend... There are different people that I trust with different things. I love my friends, but there are times where I'm not sure if they feel the same about me. I'm very complex and indecisive. I feel like I almost care TOO much.

29. I pretty much ALWAYS wear heels. My feet are literally use to them.

30. Summer is my favorite season and May is my favorite month.

31. I LOVE wearing some nice jeans and a cute shirt. I am comfortable in it. I don't really like sweats or shorts...

32. I LOVE to be EXTREMELY busy, so I usually don't sleep or have time to relax. I like being really busy over being really bored.

33. I try to balance out work and pleasure but a lot of the times I put work first.

34. I have a lot of friends (but only a few really know me) and I wish that I could hang out with all of them at least once a week but I can't. I also HATE and feel bad when I am not able to go to a friend's event because I am already busy and I don't have a car. :(

35. I am a HUGE fan of Aaliyah, Selena, Adele, Audrey Hepburn, and Marilyn Monroe. A fan of Alicia Keys as well.


36. I LOVE my sorority sisters and what my sorority stands for. 

37. I am not really big on my biological family, so I have a human family. I LOVE my mom and sis though, but my family is really consisted of really close friends that I love dearly.

38. I loved RockU (Rockhurst University) for academic purposes but not for the social life.

39. I believe in not saying anything at all if I have nothing nice to say, so I generally seem nice because I give out a lot of compliments. I try to give out at least 5 compliments a day! :)

40. I'm a HUGE fan of horror movies! I LOVE, LOVE them!

41. I love to hear compliments on my style because my style is a reflection of who I am.

42. I want to be an actress because I LOVE acting and not for the money or the fame.

43. I miss the good cartoons and television shows of the 90's.

44. I'm a very creative and imaginative person.

45. I like music that has meaning behind it and where the lyrics are powerful and heartfelt.

46. I'm a romantic at heart, so I would like my partner to be very romantic when we get together.

47. I don't like when people are attracted to me but won't speak. I want them to approach me.

48. I LOVE my heritage and my background!!! Being Cherokee Indian, Louisiana Creole, African American/Black makes me who I am and I'm PROUD of it! :)

49. I LOVE learning stuff and doing things at my own free will and without getting a grade on it.

50. I am very observant. I record in my phone little things that happen to me during the day. So, if you see me on my phone I am more than likely recording what happen to me that day and probably not texting anyone. I like to write to remember things. I keep a journal. 

50+.) I love getting comments. I don't like to talk on the phone, I like to text. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE HUGS!!! They are the best!!! The more the better!!! I believe that all of my female friends are very beautiful in their own way and in so many ways so when I say hey beautiful, hey cutie, hey gorgeous, hey babe, I actually mean it. I am VERY much a mama's girl! :) If I had to put myself in a box, I would say that I'm unique!

So, I guess you know a lot more about me! :)

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

10 comments:

  1. Hi dear, awesome post, I love learning new things about my fellow blog friends. I can relate to so many things you wrote...Nrs 2,3,6,15,17 and 23 especially! I can't believe that you say you're 'not nice or sweet', I think you are! And this is the first time I've read abut your heritage, it sounds so interesting, have you done a post on it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sam - Thank you so very much for your comment love! I REALLY appreciate it hun! :) You are so awesome! I'm glad that you can relate to some of the things that I wrote! Aww.... thanks so much. But I'm just being honest a lot of the times, I'm not necessarily being sweet! But you are definitely sweet beautiful! :) And no, I haven't done a post on my heritage! I need to do that hun and I will be sure to let you know when I post it! I'm glad that you are interested in it! :)

      Love always,
      LaTasha Bunting
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  2. It's god to get to know you better, now I see that we have at least 40 points in common!!

    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Francesca R. Capizzi - Thanks! I'm glad that you was happy to get to know me better. And that's awesome that we have at least 40 points in common! That's more than half! LOVE it! I knew that there was a reason that I like you so much! :)

      Love always,
      LaTasha B.
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  3. Procrastination? YUP I know the feeling! I wasn't one until I attended grad school but I chuck it up to working full time and going to school at night :) Glad I am done! TY for sharing these fun facts with us :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bravoe Runway - Thanks for your comment! And yes, it's the story of my life! I've been that way ever since I started school, perhaps High School? LOL! Maybe it was college. I don't know. That''s good hun that you are done with Grad school! Glad that you enjoyed my fun facts hun! :)

      Love always,
      LaTasha B.
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  4. Love the post! I can relate to so many thing, lol!

    xoxo
    Juanita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juanita Kenton - Thanks so much for your comment hun! I really appreciate it! I'm glad that you love my post hun and I'm glad that can relate to so many things! :)

      Love always,
      LaTasha B.
      x0x0x0x

      Delete
  5. It's lovely to hear about you, Very interesting you shared all of this and in such detail. Thank you for that. Now I know you better ...Kisses Sweetie

    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aurelia - Thank you so much for your comment hun! I appreciate it! I'm glad that you enjoyed reading my post and I'm glad that you got to know me better! :)

      Love always,
      LaTasha B.
      x0x0x0x

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)