Wednesday, May 25, 2016

D-Xirable Art! Bryce Cameron Liston Paintings!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Another painter that I love is Bryce Cameron Liston. I love how beautiful and realistic his paintings are. He does an amazing job with the female figure and form! He also does an amazing job with abstract expressionism. I don't know the titles of these paintings, however, they are beyond beautiful and amazing!

The Artist - Bryce Cameron Liston

“Being an artist and painting the human figure is what compels me.
It wakes me up at night, it's what I love and I drive myself to do it very well.
Art is my life-long obsession, pleasure and torment".









“I wanted to learn about the craft of art. I wanted to learn to actually produce art, not just discuss it.” ~Bryce Cameron Liston




"But Bryce will be the first to tell you he is a self taught artist."










“It was a subject that excited me- I always had energy and interest for it.” It was here that Liston found his love of the human form. “I don't quite know why I was drawn to the human form; I suspect the seed was planted while studying the art of the great American Illustrators like N.C. Wyeth and Howard Pyle.” ~Bryce Cameron Liston











"The artist has within himself the power to convey the idea of what it means to be human. Great art connects us and bonds us; it’s about this experience of being human. To me to focus on the human form is the highest form of art. The human body contains within it the spirit of life itself".
 ~Bryce Cameron Liston










Thank you for reading this post! I hope you enjoyed this post about Bryce Cameron Liston paintings! 

His paintings are incredibly beautiful and powefull! Here's the link to his artwork and website - http://www.listonart.com/

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)