Monday, December 5, 2016

D-Xirable Memories! My Last Day with LINC!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

I've never left a job without leaving a piece of my heart behind with it. The new people that you meet and the new things that you learn -- the memories that are made. With that said, this time leaving is harder than I imagined. To be accepted and love while being in a dark place means a lot to me. I've fallen in love with the staff and the students with LINC at Boone Elementary. So why leave? I honestly don't know why. A part of me should be happy and excited. There are more things to learn and more people to meet. It's a brand new opportunity! The other part of me is heartbroken. Some of the kids love you and the staff appreciates you. Why leave such a beautiful place? Why let it go? I guess another chapter closes so that a new one can begin. But I will never forget about the people that I've met along the way. After all, there are pieces of my heart left with them.

Dr. H - One of the coolest bosses ever! It has been a pleasure working with you! Thank you so much for taking a chance on me! I really appreciate it!
Ms. Lakeitha - Working with you was a delight! You know how to handle your 2nd graders! Thanks for showing me the ropes! I appreciate all of your help!
Mr. X - The first person to help me when I started with LINC. Thank you for showing me how to do a lesson plan and for the advice!
Mr. B.J. - Only knew you for a short time but you seem like a cool guy!
Ms. Nykila - You have a big heart! We had so much fun with 3rd grade! You are good with the kids and have a passion when it comes to helping them. Thank you for the rides home in the mornings!
Mr. Terry - Such a great guy! Always happy and always eating! LOL! You kept me laughing!
Mr. Devin - You were always there to help out! Thank you for your kindness! Wishing you the best with school!
Ms. Merri - You were the one to introduce me to 3rd grade! You always encouraged me and told me that I could do it. Thanks for doing that!
Ms. Tasha - So creative! You always come up with cool and creative projects for your kids to do!
Ms. Unique - So nice! Thanks for letting me use your phone charger!
Ms. Dominae - So funny! You kept me laughing! We are both short!

Dr. H and I!

Ms. Lakeitha and I!


Mr. X and I!


B.J. and I!


Ms. Nykila and I!



Mr. Terry and I!


Mr. Devin and I!


Ms. Merri and I!


Ms. Tasha and I!


Ms. Unique and I!


Ms. Dominae and I!


Ms. Lakeitha and I!

Ms. Nykila and I! 




Ms. Merri and I!


Mr. Devin and I!


I also fell in love with my art students from St. Elizabeth Elementary. The memories that I have with those kids, I will cherish forever. Those kids were so amazing and sweet. I loved teaching them. My pictures of them are posted on my Instagram account (check them out) but here's some of them below.
















Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)