Sunday, May 21, 2017

D-Xirable Birthday! King Arthur: Legend of the Sword and Ruby Tuesday's!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today is my birthday! I am 27 years old. I'm getting old! Lol! I spent the day before my birthday at my best friend/twiny/big sis Reja's (Ja's) house and with my Godma! We binged watched my show, Riverdale. I love the show and my twiny Ja enjoyed it as well. Today, her cousin Metchy and his wife, Tess, came into town. They joined us for my birthday celebration! It was actually a twiny birthday celebration. My twiny's birthday is this Tuesday, May 23rd! We went to see King Arthur: Legend of the Sword at AMC Ward Parkway 14. The movie was okay but the eye candy was nice! Jude Law is beyond talented and gorgeous and Charlie Hunnam is beyond talented and attractive/handsome! Plus, David Beckham has an awesome cameo! Jude Law's character, Vortigern, is so evil and power hungry! Eric Bana looked good too! He made a good Uther. My Godma and I enjoyed it. Metchy, Tess, and my big sis/twiny, Ja, thought the movie was just okay.

Charlie Hunnam as King Arthur and Jude Law as Vortigern!



Movie synopsis: After the murder of his father, young Arthur's power-hungry uncle Vortigern seizes control of the crown. Robbed of his birthright, he grows up the hard way in the back alleys of the city, not knowing who he truly is. When fate leads him to pull the Excalibur sword from stone, Arthur embraces his true destiny to become a legendary fighter and leader.

Handsome and talented Charlie Hunnam as King Arthur!


Gorgeous and talented Jude Law as Vortigern!


Handsome David Beckham as Trigger!


After the movie we all went to Ruby Tuesday's. I had the Shrimp Skewer. It was good. We all enjoyed our meals. When I got home, my uncle Eric came in from out of town. My uncle Eric, my aunt Donna, my cousin Carmela, my cousin Jalyn, my cousin Melo, my mama, and my little sis, Nico, was at the house. They all sang happy birthday to me! That was nice! My mom bought me a plant and a small cake, my twiny is buying me some painting class since I love art, and my Godma treated me out today. Overall, I had a nice birthday.

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)