Thursday, December 8, 2011

Almost A D-Xirable RockU Graduate!

So, I'm almost done. I'm almost a RockU Graduate of Fall 2011!

Sunday,
I enjoyed the Christmas Party with my D-Xirable sorority sisters! It was a lot of fun! We made pretty picture frames. The best part of it all for me is that my PIC Grace C. enjoyed her secret sister gift. That made me happy. The lovely Carma R. was my secret sister. It took me three times to figure out it was her. She got me one of the best gifts EVER! She got me a fashion sketchpad and I LOVE it! I can't wait to sketch fashion designs in it! Thank you my wonderful Carma!

My D-Xirable sorors, Sarah D., Carma R., and Alexis P. working on their picture frames!

Silly Grace C. and my DXP mom, Lauren H., working on their picture frames!

My DXP mom, Lauren, and her lovely picture frame with a photo of her in it!

My lovely sorors, Monica W. and Alexis P.!

The AMAZING fashion sketchpad that my lovely secret sister, Carma R., gave me!
LOVE it!

The homemade picture frame that I made!

Monday,
I did nothing at all. I just relaxed at home. And yes, I know, I did it during finals week. But hey! I only have 3 finals and only 1 of them is an actual exam. Don't judge me! LOL! It's the first year that I EVER got to do a little relaxing during finals week.

Tuesday,
I chilled at home and worked on my final paper for American Lit. I hope that I did good on it, I could really use an "A" on it!

Wednesday,
Still chilled at home and emailed my teacher my American Lit. final paper. Here's to hoping that it's good! Worked on my Race, Religion, and Ethnicity take home final. It was harder than I thought it would be. I hope that it's good because I REALLY need an "A" in that class. If I get an "A" in that class, I can finally join TAK! (Theta Alpha Kappa: Theology Honor's Society). Yes, I want my honors. LOL!

Sincerely,
LaTasha Bunting aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)