Sunday, August 18, 2013

D-Xirably Good Times! Part 1! July and August 2013!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

So recently, I've been having a lot of good times and fun memories! To start off this multiple part post, I would like to post some random pictures of me that were taken over the past few weeks.

"Beauty is only skin deep. If you go after someone just because she's beautiful but don't have anything to talk about, it's going to get boring fast. You want to look beyond the surface and see if you can have fun or if you have anything in common with this person."
~Amanda Peet



“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
― Marilyn Monroe


















"People are like stained - glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within."
~Elisabeth Kubler-Ross



“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe





“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.”
― Audrey Hepburn





“When it comes down to it, I let them think what they want. If they care enough to bother with what I do, then I'm already better than them.”
― Marilyn Monroe





“A woman can be beautiful as well as intellectual.”
― Audrey Hepburn










“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou





“The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.”
― Eleanor Roosevelt




“What you do, the way you think, makes you beautiful.”
― Scott Westerfeld, Uglies    






“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.”
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross






“Behind every beautiful thing, there's some kind of pain.”
― Bob Dylan




“Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.”
― Kahlil Gibran








“I think happiness is what makes you pretty. Period. Happy people are beautiful. They become like a mirror and they reflect that happiness.”
― Drew Barrymore





“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.”
― Thích Nhất Hạnh



“To all the girls that think you’re fat because you’re not a size zero, you’re the beautiful one, its society who’s ugly.”
― Marilyn Monroe



Hope you enjoyed the pictures and quotes!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)