Sunday, August 18, 2013

D-Xirably Good Times! Part 3! July and August 2013! (One Direction Concert!)

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

Here's part 3 of my multiple part post! My big sis Ja and I went to the Phoenix Jazz Club and we went to see One Direction (1D) at the Sprint Center in Kansas City, MO on July 19, 2013! Yes, One Direction! :)

I LOVE every member of One Direction (1D) and they are ALL super cute! However, Louis Tomlinson is my fave! I LOVE his hair and I LOVE his pretty blues! (Beautiful blue eyes!) He's the cutest in my opinion, and he's even cuter in person! My big sis Ja and I sat in 15th row for the concert!

 The concert was AMAZING and EPIC! I LOVED the moving stage that brought them to the center! I LOVED all of their performances but "More Than This", "Moments", "Last First Kiss", "Summer Love", "Over Again", and "Rock Me" were my fave! :) I also liked "One Thing", "Little Things", and "What Makes You Beautiful"! :)

We also got to see 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS). They were the opening act for the concert. I LOVE their song and performance of "Beside You"! Luke Hemmings is a little cutie pie!

My big sis, Ja, at the Phoenix Jazz Club in Downtown KC!

Me at the Phoenix Jazz Club in Downtown KC!

Me at the Phoenix Jazz Club in Downtown KC!

My big sis, Ja, and I at the Phoenix Jazz Club in Downtown KC!

My big sis, Ja, and I at the Phoenix Jazz Club in Downtown KC!

My big sis, Ja, and I at the Sprint Center in Downtown KC!

5SOS', Luke Hemmings!

5SOS', Luke Hemmings!

5SOS', Luke Hemmings!

One Direction's, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson!

One Direction's, Liam Payne!
(Louis Tomlinson and Zayn Malik on far left)

One Direction's, Niall Horan!

One Direction's, Zayn Malik!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Niall Horan, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payne!

One Direction's, Zayn Malik!

All of the members of One Direction!

All of the members of One Direction!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Zayn Malik!

One Direction's, Liam Payne, Louis Tomlinson, and Harry Styles!

All of the members of One Direction!

All of the members of One Direction!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Louis Tomlinson!

One Direction's, Liam Payne!

One Direction's, Liam Payne and Louis Tomlinson! (My fave two!)

One Direction's, Harry Styles!

One Direction's, Liam Payne!

One Direction's, Liam Payne!

One Direction's, Harry Styles!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Zayn Malik, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Liam Payne!

One Direction's, Louis Tomlinson, Niall Horan, Liam Payne, and Harry Styles!

All of the members of One Direction!

All of the members of One Direction!

One Direction's, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson!

One Direction's, Liam Payne, Zayn Malik, and Louis Tomlinson!

Awesome video link of One Direction's "Summer Love" performance in KC by Taylor Ashton!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8LVGhWoWv0

A nice video link of One Direction's "Last First Kiss" performance in KC by 1directionlover1d!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3x0jZ5iqNk

Hope you enjoyed the post and pictures!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)