Wednesday, May 21, 2014

D-Xirable Inspiration! (Follow Your Dreams and Be Brave!)

Hello my amazing and wonderful loves!

I hope you are doing well! I just wanted to do an encouraging post since today is a special day. ;)

This is a really sweet message and set that was made for about a month ago. It's from my amazing and lovely friend, Erika. It's just so beautiful, sweet, and inspiring that I wanted to share it. 

She wrote me:
Hello Lovey La Tasha,

Because I wish You so much happiness and Energy to follow your dreams.

And I want you to feel good about Yourself, because You should see all the beauty that I and many others see in You!!!

I have a suggestion: If You have a printer (I hope so) Print off the set I made for You, You can do that , because I made it for You!! Hang it next to your mirror, or place where you get first when You wake-up. I hope, it can turn a smile on Your face every morning. And keep reminding You to never give up on Your dream.

Don't be to hard on yourself, when you don't feel happy all the time. I'ts part of being Human.
Follow Your Dream
This is an awesome quote that my friend, Devon, shared with me. I think it's an amazing quote! :)

Be brave. Even if you’re not, pretend to be. No one can tell the difference. 
Don’t allow the phone to interrupt important moments. It’s there for your convenience, not the callers. 
Don’t be afraid to go out on a limb. That’s where the fruit is. 
Don’t burn bridges. You’ll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river. 
Don’t forget, a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated. 
Don’t major in minor things. 
Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Pasteur, Michaelangelo, Mother Teresa, Helen Keller, Leonardo Da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein. 
Don’t spread yourself too thin. Learn to say no politely and quickly. 
Don’t use time or words carelessly. Neither can be retrieved. 
Don’t waste time grieving over past mistakes Learn from them and move on. 
Every person needs to have their moment in the sun, when they raise their arms in victory, knowing that on this day, at his hour, they were at their very best. 
Get your priorities straight. No one ever said on his death bed, ‘Gee, if I’d only spent more time at the office’. 
Give people a second chance, but not a third. 
Judge your success by the degree that you’re enjoying peace, health and love
Learn to listen. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly. 
Leave everything a little better than you found it. 
Live your life as an exclamation, not an explanation. 
Loosen up. Relax. Except for rare life and death matters, nothing is as important as it first seems. Never cut what can be untied. 
Never overestimate your power to change others. Never underestimate your power to change yourself. 
Remember that overnight success usually takes about fifteen years. 
Remember that winners do what losers don’t want to do. Seek opportunity, not security. 
A boat in harbor is safe, but in time its bottom will rot out. 
Spend less time worrying who’s right, more time deciding what’s right. 
Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life. 
Success is getting what you want. Happiness is liking what you get. 
The importance of winning is not what we get from it, but what we become because of it. 
When facing a difficult task, act as though it’s impossible to fail.

~Jackson Brown Jr.

Special shout outs to my lovely blogger friends, Francesca R. Capizzi and Sam! 
You two lovely ladies are the best! 
You both always support me whenever I come back from my hiatuses! I appreciate both of you! 
Both of you are beautiful and amazing ladies both inside and out! :)

Beautiful and amazing Sam! So pretty! :)

Beautiful and amazing Francesca! Gorgeous! :)

This is a link to a card sent by my best friend/big sis/twiny Ja! Love her! :)

http://www.123greetings.com/send/view/05321114413437205177


So, follow your dreams and always remember to be brave!
I hope you enjoyed this post and I hope it inspires you!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

4 comments:

  1. Ooooh La tasha YOU are a beautiful person, I have always thought that, you are so sweet and nice! Thank you soooo much my dear!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello lovely Francesca,

      Oh darling, YOU are a beautiful person as well!
      You are always so sweet and nice too!
      Always so supportive!
      No problem, my lovely friend!
      Hope all is going well with you! :)

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete
  2. Awww, you are truly the sweetest person around LaTasha, thanks for the thoughtful mention, you have a heart bigger than the oceans and a soul made of gold. I hope that happiness and light follow you always. Big Hugs and thanks so much for all your terrific comments. have a wonderful start to the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My lovely Sam,

      Darling, you are the sweetest person around love!
      You SERIOUSLY are!
      You are so caring and so wonderful!
      Just so beautiful inside and out!
      And your heart is just as big,
      And your soul is made of gold as well!
      You are a precious jewel, my love!
      Keep that beautiful and lovely spirit of yours!
      And continue to inspire others!

      With love,
      xLBx

      Delete

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)