Wednesday, May 21, 2014

D-Xirably Good Times! (Last of 2013 - May 2014 pics!)

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Here are some random pictures that were taken during the past few months. I haven't posted random pics in a while! ;)



“To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don’t need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself.” 
― Thích Nhất Hạnh









“Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
― Marilyn Monroe







“The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows & the beauty of a woman only grows with passing years.” 
― Audrey Hepburn




Me and Mika at her baby shower!



“The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. Beautiful people do not just happen.” 
― Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
















"Friends accept you the way you are."
~ Marilyn Monroe

My chica Paloma and I on a girls' night out at the Plaza!

My chica Paloma and I on a girls' night out at the Plaza!

My big sis Ja and I on a girls' night out at the Plaza!

My big sis Ja and I on a girls' night out at the Plaza!

My chica Paloma and my big sis Ja on our girls' night out at the Plaza!
Love them both! :)

My big sis Ja looking cute in her dress!

My big sis Ja looking cute again in her dress!

Me in my white dress!





“We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty.”
― Maya Angelou

Big sis Ja looking gorgeous on New Years 2014!

Big sis Ja looking gorgeous on New Years 2014!

Big sis Ja again on New Years 2014!

Me on New Years 2014!

Me again on New Years 2014!









“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe













 “This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 
― Marilyn Monroe

Hope you enjoyed the random pics and quotes! :)

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)