Friday, May 30, 2014

D-Xirably Good Times! My Godfamily and My Birthday Cake!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!


Here are some of the photos that were taken during my bestie/twiny Ja and I birthday month - May! :)

My bestie Ja for her brother's family cap and gown pics!

My bestie looking cute in her dress!

My bestie Ja looking cute!

My bestie Ja!

My bestie Ja!

My bestie Ja!

My dress/outfit for the T's cap and Gown pics!

Me again!

Me again!




My twiny/big sis Ja and I!

My twiny/big sis and I!


My amazing Godfamily and I! Love this photo! :) 
My amazing Godfamily and I! :)


Some random photos I took in May:






I love the rocker style! :)












My birthday cake! Love it! So pretty! :)

My birthday cake! Love it! :)






My birthday cake! So pretty! :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post! :)

Love you!
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)