Sunday, February 1, 2015

D-Xirable Friend Recommendation! Blogger, Francesca Romana Capizzi!

Hello my wonderful and amazing loves!

This blog post will be about my blogger friend, Francesca Romana Capizzi. 
She is one of the most stylish and sweetest/friendliest bloggers that I know!

"Blogger from Rome, addicted to bag and shoes, I don't like to be labeled as a fashion blogger. I am just in love with fashion, that's why my blog is named Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger!" 
~Francesca Romana Capizzi

Here are some of my favorite pics and styles from her:



My beautiful and stylish friend, Francesca!




Francesca looking really pretty in pink!





Hope you enjoyed the pics and post about one of my favorite bloggers, Francesca!

Check out her blog to see more about her: 

Check out her Google+ page to see more about her: 

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)