Saturday, February 14, 2015

D-Xirable Love Day! American Sniper and A 5 Year Reunion!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Today was "Love Day" or better known as Valentine's Day/Single's Awareness Day.

I spent most of the day with my mom.

Then, my gorgeous "Valentine" (Patsy) and I enjoyed a dinner and a movie. 

We went to Applebees and we saw American Sniper with the gorgeous Bradley Cooper! 

American Sniper was a really good movie! Great directing, great acting, great storyline, incredible details, amazing progression, etc.
I thoroughly enjoyed it. The movie was serious but still managed to have some humorous moments in it. And Bradley Cooper is such an amazing actor!

Bradley Cooper as Navy Seal Chris Kyle

Movie Synopsis: Navy SEAL sniper Chris Kyle's pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield and turns him into a legend. Back home to his wife and kids after four tours of duty, however, Chris finds that it is the war he can't leave behind.



"I was just protecting my guys, they were trying to kill... our soldiers and I... I'm willing to meet my Creator and answer for every shot that I took."
-Chris Kyle


"God, country, family, right?"
-Chris Kyle


Patsy and I hadn't seen each other in 5 years! It was really great hanging out with her and spending time with her. I really enjoyed catching up with her! She's such an old soul!

Me and my gorgeous "Valentine"!



Me and beautiful, Patsy! 5 year reunion!

My beautiful "Valentine" and I!


Me and my gorgeous friend, Patsy!

I hope you all had a great Love Day/Valentine's Day/Single's Awareness Day!

Remember, you ARE loved! :)

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)