Sunday, June 25, 2017

My D-Xirable Weekend! Hanging with Marcos and Dillon and Their Friends!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing friends!

After work on Friday, my good friend Marcos invited me to hang out with him and his boyfriend (now fiance as of today! Congratulations!) We went to Coach's Bar and Grill, one of their favorite places to hang out at. Marcos introduced me to some of the workers there. We all had a really good time! Marcos and Dillon are so much fun to hang out with! We went to their friends' house after we left Coach's. It was so nice meeting their friends! I had a great time! I'm so glad that Marcos insisted that I go out with them!

Margarita's!

Me and Marcos!




Me, Marcos, and Dillon! I had so much fun with these two! They're awesome!


Marcos and I!


Their friend, Michael!


Dillon!


Marcos!


Jace!


Marcos and I!




Thanks again to Marcos and Dillon for a great time! I had so much fun! Hopefully, we will all hang out again real soon! Congratulations again on your engagement! I'm so happy for y'all! :)

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)