Tuesday, February 2, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.30.2021-2.2.2021)

 
Hello loves,

This is the last post of my self-care moments from today and the past weekend.

I’m only going to post a song for today because I’m working and then after work, I will be watching my niece and nephew.

My “I Am” affirmation from Saturday - I get to experience this beautiful life every day.

This was my fave “I Am” affirmation of the day from Saturday. I get to experience this beautiful life every day.

Melanated Essentials - “Anxiety Blend” Roll-On Essential Oil

I used @melanated_essentials Anxiety Blend essential oil roll-on!!! Again, I love the smell of it and it does calm my nerves.

James Arthur - “Can I Be Him” on repeat on Pandora!

I listened to James Arthur “Can I Be Him” on repeat on @pandora. I love his voice!!!

A photo from the park!

Another pic from the park!

I went to the park again with my niece and nephew yesterday. I took these photos while I was at the park. I love this park!!!

James Bay - Chaos and the Calm album

I listened to James Bay Chaos and the Calm album yesterday on @pandora. I love his voice!!! I listened to this song several times.

Sam Smith - “Fire on Fire” on repeat on Pandora!

Today, I’m listening to Sam Smith “Fire on Fire” on repeat on @pandora. I love his voice and this song!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)