Friday, February 12, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (2.12.2021)

 Hello loves,

It has been a rough week... I’m having a hard time keeping up with everything. And I have been having back pain since last Thursday which makes it hard to sleep at night. It sucks because all I want to do is rest but the pain wakes me up... 

Anyways, I got to enjoy a few self-care moments today. Here they are:

Rodgers and Hammerstein’s: Cinderella

I watched “Rodgers and Hammerstein’s: Cinderella on Disney+ today with my little sister. It’s one of my favorite movies!!! I just love it!!! Such a dreamy and romantic movie!!! Two songs stuck out to me - “Sweetest Sounds” and “Do I Love You Because You’re Beautiful!” 

‘Am I making believe I see in you
A man too perfect to be really true?
Do I want you because you're wonderful,
Or are you wonderful because I want you?’

It’s Friday!!! That means plant watering day!!! I say it excitingly even though it felt like a chore this week and last week. I had/have so much going on but it had to be done. 

My kalanchoe baby!!!

This is my kalanchoe baby. This is an old picture of her when she first flowered. She has grown a little bit now but she’s in an awkward stage. Still beautiful but she has two stems of flowers poking out from her now.

Fantasia “When I See You”

This is one of the songs that came to my mind today. Fantasia “When I See You”! I love this song. 

‘I lay my head on my pillow
Staring out the window
Wish on a star for a sign
You're the reason why
You're always on my mind’

The other song was Aaliyah “I Care 4 U”. I’ve always been a big fan of Aaliyah!

Hope you enjoyed the post!

And yay for a 3 day weekend! 
Maybe my back will let me sleep long enough on one of the days!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)