Tuesday, February 2, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.28.2021-1.29.2021)


 Hello loves,

I’ve been busy again. 
I’m going to post my latest self-care moments in two posts. This first post is for this past Thursday and this past Friday.

A photo I took at the park!

Another pic I took at the park!

This past Thursday, I went to the park for a little while with my niece and nephew. I took this photo while I was at the park.

My super pretty Tradescantia Nanouk plant baby!

Another picture of my pretty plant baby!

This past Friday, I watered my plants like I do every Friday. This is my new plant baby, a Tradescantia Nanouk!!! She’s so pretty!!!

My lavender candle from 11:Eleven Care Co.!

I also used this lavender candle from @11elevencareco for a moment of self-care. I love it so much!!!

That’s all of the first post. The second post will come shortly.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)