Tuesday, January 26, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.26.2021)

 Hello loves,

I didn’t wake up in the best mood today so I decided to take out some time for self-care. 

11:Eleven Care CO’s “Calm It Down” lavender bath scrub

I started self-care this morning by using the “Calm It Down” lavender bath scrub by @11elevencareco that I love so much! 

Melanated Essentials “Zen Meditation” Roll-On Essential Oil

I used this “Zen Meditation” blend by @melanated_essentials for my next step of self-care. I use this roll-on essential oil a lot, especially when I plan on doing a meditation.

“Feeling Your Mind & Body as a Lake Meditation”

I did a 9 minute meditation today. The meditation was “Feeling Your Mind & Body as a Lake Meditation” recorded by @ms.melanatedessentials! It took me a couple minutes to get into it.

Affirmation #1 - My gratitude evolves as I do

Affirmation #2 - I release the need to worry

Affirmation #3 - I choose to be happy and grateful today

I looked at some positive affirmations with the “I Am” app. These three were my favorites so far today. My gratitude evolves as I do. I release the need to worry. I choose to be happy and grateful today.

I feel much better now.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)