Sunday, January 3, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.3.2021)

 Hello loves,

Here were some of my self-care moments from today.

“Calm It Down” Scrub by 11:Eleven Care Co

Started self-care today with a bath using this “Calm It Down” scrub from @11elevencareco! Y’all know I love this scrub. So relaxing!

Nestle Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa with extra marshmallows

Because I bought some marshmallows the other day, I decided to drink some @nestleusa Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa today and add some extra marshmallows in it. I opted out of adding the extra sugar since I added the marshmallows.

5-minute meditation called “Coastal Path”

I completed a short 5 minute meditation called “Coastal Path” recorded by @ms.melanatedessentials!!! It was too short but I still thoroughly enjoyed it!!!

Listening to Billie Eilish radio on Pandora

I listened to the Billie Eilish radio station on @pandora for a moment of self-care. I love her music!!!

Naked Strawberry Banana Juice 

I went to the store and got some more @nakedjuice Strawberry Banana juice!!! This is so delicious!!! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)