Saturday, January 23, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.21.2021-1.23.2021)

 Hello loves,

I haven’t posted in a while because it has been a busy week. I didn’t carve out much time for self-care on a daily basis this week. However, I did enjoy some moments of self-care during the week. 

Here were some of my self-care moments:

The name of the restaurant I went to - Sushi Haru!

The super yummy and delicious Spicy Crab roll I ate!

I ate some sushi on Thursday! I’ve been craving sushi for months now and noticed that we had a sushi place right around the corner from my apartment. It’s called “Sushi Haru.” The spicy crab roll was so delicious! I can’t wait to go back! I definitely considered this a self-care moment as I enjoyed every bite of this! This came with 8 rolls by the way, I had just devoured 2 of them when I took this photo.

My beautiful Pothos plant!

Another pic of my Pothos plant!

Friday was plant watering day of course! I love when it’s time to water my plant! Seeing my plants makes me happy! This is my bigger Pothos plant. This photo is the best I can get for now since it’s in my plant stand. This photo doesn’t really show her length. She’s actually wrapped around this plant stand several times. Anyways, she’s the beauty that I wanted to show today. This Pothos was given to me by my mom. Her Pothos plant grew so big that she gave me a piece of it to grow my own. So sweet!

Naked’s Strawberry Banana Juice!

Today, I started my day by organizing my room a bit. I organized my table, the top of my storage cube, and the top of my tote by the door. It looks a lot better now. I have more organizing to do still but it was nice to tidy up a bit while I had time to do it.

After I organized my room a bit, I had breakfast and drank some of my favorite juice. I love this Strawberry Banana juice by @nakedjuice!

A photo from my walk!

Another pic from my walk!

I went on a short walk outside to get some air! I love nature. Nature is so beautiful!

“Joyful Essential Oil Blend” by Melanated Essentials!

I used this “Joyful Essential Oil Blend” by @melanated_essentials for my next step of self-care today. 

Hope you enjoyed the post today!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)