Tuesday, January 5, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.5.2021)

 Hello love,

These were some of my self-care moments of the day.

A beautiful morning sunrise!

My first moment of self-care started this morning. I went outside for some fresh air and watched the sunrise. So beautiful!

Inhale - “Worry” Breathing Exercise from the Meditation App

Hold - “Worry” Breathing Exercise from the Mediation App

Exhale - “Worry” Breathing Exercise from the Meditation App

The next moment of self-care was a 4 minute breathing exercise with the Meditation App! I did the worry one today.

Listening to classical music on the Pandora App

 I listened to classical music today on the @pandora  app since I had Beethoven’s “Moonlight Sonata” stuck in my head. I love “Moonlight Sonata”! My other favorite classical song is Beethoven’s “Fur Elise”. 

I also took a 15 minute walk today for another moment of self-care today.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)