Monday, January 11, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.11.2021)

 Hello loves,

Today’s post will be a short one. These were some of my self-care moments/items of the day.

Beautiful morning sunrise

I woke up this morning and went outside to see the sunrise. Such a beautiful sunrise!

Naked - Strawberry Banana Juice

I drank some @nakedjuice Strawberry Banana juice today. So yummy!!!

mEssentials or Wild Essentials - “Zen” Essential Oil

My next self-care post of today is 
using the “Zen” essential oil by mEssentials or Wild Essentials. 

Affirmation #1 - I am hopeful

Affirmation #2 - I exhale anxiety and inhale joy

I ended the day with some positive affirmations with the “I Am” app. These two were my favorites today. I am hopeful. I exhale anxiety and inhale joy. 

Calm - Breathing Exercise “Breathe In”

Calm - Breathing Exercise “Breathe Out”

Lastly, I did a breathing exercise from @calm IG account. I did it for a few minutes.

I finished that show and it was so good! Now, I have wait for the next season. 😢

Hope you enjoyed this post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)