Monday, January 18, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.18.2021)

 Hello loves,

Today’s post will be super short! 
These were a few of my moments of self-care today.

11:Eleven Care Co’s “Calm It Down” Scrub

I started my day with a nice, relaxing bath using this lavender scrub, “Calm It Down” from @11elevencareco!

Melanated Essentials “Zen Meditation” Essential Oil Roll-On

I used this “Zen Meditation” blend by @melanated_essentials for my next step of self-care. The plan was to do a meditation shortly after I put it on my neck and wrist, however, I didn’t do meditation until the end of the day.

I listened to “Experience Your Mind Like an Ocean Meditation”

I couldn’t connect with the first meditation that I chose tonight so I did another one. The second meditation was “Experience Your Mind Like an Ocean Meditation” recorded by @ms.melanatedessentials! It was 12 minutes long. I connected with this one a lot better than the first one.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)