Friday, January 15, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.15.2021)

 Hello my loves,

These were some of my moments of self-care today.

Bigelow - Chamomile Vanilla with Honey Tea

My first self-care item today was a cup of @bigelowtea Chamomile Vanilla and Honey herbal tea. I let the leaves sit in a little longer today and I enjoyed it better.

Melanated Essentials - “Zen Meditation” Essential Oil Roll-On Blend

I used this “Zen Meditation” blend by @melanated_essentials for my next step of self-care. It’s one of my faves!

It’s Friday so that means I watered all of the plants today. I will be showing one of my plants as usual and then my terrarium since I trimmed it a bit.

My baby Pothos plant given to me by my sweet cousin, Martice!

This is my baby Pothos plant. This baby was given to me by my awesome cousin @marticesmithart! I love this plant so much and she has grown a bit since I’ve gotten her. Look how beautiful she is!

My beautiful terrarium!

I love it so much that I have to show it twice!

This is my beautiful terrarium! I love her so much! The plants have grown in here since I created her. The polka dot plant has really taken off! She grew over the top of the terrarium, however, I trimmed her down some to make the terrarium look neater for a pic. The nerve plant (fittonia) has grown some too. I love my terrarium!

A pic outside of the snow!

Another pic outside of the snow!

It snowed today. I had to go outside and take a pic of the snow! It’s so beautiful (to look at though)! I went on a quick walk as well until the wind was blowing strong. Then, I went back inside.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)