Wednesday, January 13, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.13.2021)

 Hello loves,

Here were my moments of self-care today:

Daily Gratitude with the Calm App!

I started self-care today with daily gratitude using the @calm App. Things I’m grateful - baby kisses, toddler hugs, and baby and toddler smiles.

Breathing Exercise on the Calm App - “Breathe In”

Breathing Exercise on the Calm App - “Breathe Out”

The next item for self-care was a 5 minute breathing exercise on the @calm App! I love these!

Daily Gratitude with the Calm App

I did another daily gratitude using the @calm App because I thout of more things I’m grateful for: meditation, music, and life!

“I Am” - Affirmation #1

“I Am” - Affirmation #2

“I Am” - Affirmation #3

I looked at some positive affirmations with the “I Am” app. These three were my favorites today. Life gives me abundant blessings to be grateful for. I am so blessed for everything I have. My life is filled with an abundance of goodness.

Bishop Briggs Radio Station on the Pandora App

I listened to Bishop Briggs radio today on @pandora while I worked. I love her voice. I listened to this particular song, “Water” several times today.

A pretty flower

A flower photo again

Looks like a tree with berries?

Another tree photo

Another tree photo

Last photo of this tree

I went on a walk and got some fresh air today. Today, I took a different route and took some beautiful pictures!

A pic of the sunset at the park

Another pic of the sunset at the park

Lastly, I got to see the sunset today since we took my niece and nephew to the park. Look at that beautiful sunset! So amazing!

Hope you enjoyed the post and pictures today!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)