Wednesday, January 6, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.6.2021)

 Hello loves,

I really just organized my room a bit and worked today.

I just have a few items of self-care today.

Affirmation #1 from the “I Am” App

Affirmation #2 from the “I Am” App

I started the day with some positive affirmations with the “I Am” app. These two are my favorites so far. I will choose to focus on the positive today and I will not let anxiety defeat me. 

Daily Gratitude from the “Calm” App

Another item of self-care today. Things I’m grateful for using the @calm App - God, Family, and Music.

Self-Care Quote from Katie Reed

This quote is one of the reasons why I think that self-care is so important. I’m trying to work on me so that I can give my best to others, in particularly my family. 

Every moment of self-care allows me to better focus on the things that are important to me.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)