Friday, January 1, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.1.2021)

Hello loves,

Here are some of my self-care moments from today.

Bushes with some snow!

Tree with snow!

Another bush with snow!

I took a moment of self-care by going outside for 10 minutes. I didn’t stay out long because it was cold. I just wanted to get a breath of fresh air and get some pictures of the snow. I think the news said we got 1 inch of snow so far.

One of my beautiful bonsai trees!

I watered my plants today since it’s Friday! I enjoy watering my plants mainly because I get a minute to look at them and see their growth. Some of my plants have grown so much this year. One of my plants is this beautiful Bonsai tree!!! I have 2 bonsai trees. I fell in love with the first one (in the background) and had to get this one, too. They’re awesome! I have to water these every two days, though.

Meditation App - Two Minute Breathing Exercise

Meditation App - Two Minute Breathing Exercise

I did a two minute breathing exercise today with the Meditation app for more self-care! I love breathing exercises. They’re nice and short but so beneficial!

Naked Strawberry Banana Juice

I drank another @nakedjuice strawberry banana juice. I love these! I have to get some more! Lol. It’s so delicious!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

Happy New Years!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)