Thursday, December 31, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.31.2020)

 Hello loves,

Here were some of my self-care moments/items for today.

Melanated Essentials - “Anxiety Blend” Essential Oil Roll-On

My first item on my self-care list today was @melanated_essentials Anxiety Blend essential oil roll-on!!! Again, I put it on my wrist and neck!!! Another essential oil blend that I like the smell of!!! And it did calm my nerves.

Naked Strawberry Banana Juice

The next item on my self-care list was this Strawberry Banana juice from @nakedjuice!!! I’ve been craving a good strawberry banana smoothie lately so when I saw this in the store today, I had to try it!!! I must say, it’s super delicious!!! Last summer, I made strawberry smoothies some mornings to start my day, I didn’t do it this year though. This juice tastes close to my smoothie though.

Breath of Fresh Air

I went outside for a few minutes to get some fresh air and took this picture. I like the color on this plant. It’s a nice blend of color!!! So beautiful!!!

11:Eleven Care Co Lavender Scented Candle

My last post of self-care moments today is this lavender candle from @11elevencareco!!! I love it so much!!! 

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)