Wednesday, December 30, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.30.2020)

Hello loves,

These were some of my moments of self-care today.

Nature picture while getting some fresh air

This morning, I went outside and got a breath of fresh air before I went to work. It’s still cold outside but I enjoyed the air.

Melanated Essentials - “Invigorating Blend” Essential Oil roll-on

I used @melanated_essentials “Invigorating Blend” roll-on essential oil for a moment of self-care. I love the smell of this roll-on. I put it on my neck and wrist. It was a good choice as it did awaken and relax me.

Close to 10 minutes “Ocean” Meditation recorded by Shaunte

I listened to an “Ocean” meditation this morning recorded by @ms.melanatedessentials. I love being by an ocean. It’s my happy place. So, I enjoyed listening to this meditation and visualizing being at the beach. It was a nice, approx. 10 minute meditation.

Daily Gratitude by Calm

Another item of self-care today. Things I’m grateful for using the @calm App - Faith, Family, and Friends.

Hope you enjoyed the post!!!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)