Sunday, December 27, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.27.2020)

 Hello loves,

These were some of today’s self-care moments.

My first self-care moment started with getting some rest today. Normally one day out of the weekend is used to get some rest. 

“Zen” Essential Oil by mEssentials or Wild Essentials

Then, my self-care moment continued with using the Zen essential oil by mEssentials which is now called Wild Essentials. I like the smell of Zen and another one called Inner Peace. Today’s choice was Zen.

Oil diffuser by Pure Enrichment

I then put the Zen oil in my super cute diffuser by @pureenrichment. I love this diffuser. It’s so pretty and it changes colors!!!

Breath In Bubble by Calm

Breathe Out Bubble by Calm

The next step of self-care was using the @calm breathing exercise for relaxing. I did it for 3 minutes. I love the Calm App!

Daily Gratitude by Calm

Another item of self-care today. Things I’m grateful for using the @calm App - Family, Quiet Time, and God.

Walk Outside in Nature

I went on a walk outside for another moment of self-care. It was chilly today but I enjoyed how the sun peeked out from the clouds. This is the best photo of the sky I got.

Hope you enjoyed this post!

With love,

LaTasha B.

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)