Tuesday, December 29, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.29.2020)

Hello loves,

Here are some of my self-care moments of the day.

A breath of fresh air outside. There’s some snow!

I took a moment of self-care by going outside for a few minutes. I didn’t stay out long because it was cold. I just wanted to get a breath of fresh air and get a picture of the little snow that was outside. 

Listening to some music - H.E.R. Station on Pandora

I didn’t have much time before I had to get to work today so I listened to the H.E.R. radio station on @pandora while I worked. I definitely consider listening to music self-care time even if I was working while doing it.

A cup of Nestle Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa

Because there was some snow outside, I decided to drink some @nestleusa Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa today. I took a break from work to drink it.

Listening to some music - Adele Station on Pandora

After my short break, I went back to work and listened to the Adele station on @pandora. I love Adele!

Hope you enjoyed the post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)