Friday, December 25, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.25.2020)

Hello loves,

I haven’t been on my blog for over three years. I didn’t really feel much like blogging then. Since the last post, I was more interested in enjoying and living life then posting about it. I may revamp this blog as my focus has changed quite a bit. I might make this a blog more focused on my moments of self-care and reflection. I’m not sure. Anyways, here are some of my favorite self-care things to do and some of my favorite self-care products.

“Calm It Down” scrub from 11:Eleven Care Co

Today’s self-care started with a bath using @11elevencareco’s “Calm It Down” scrub. I’ve used it every morning for the past 3 days. It’s so good. It helps me calm down my nerves and is a nice way to start of my day. The lavender in it is amazing and I definitely love lavender.

Cozy Chamomile Tea by Bigelow

The next step of self-care today was some cozy chamomile tea. I love chamomile tea. It tastes so good to me. For now, I drink Cozy Chamomile tea by @bigelowtea. I have others but a co-worker brought some of this in from work so I’ve been drinking it. Plus I love the taste. The tea is delightful.

Palm plant

I also watered the plants today which to me is another step in self-care. I have over 10 plants and I love them all. I water them every Friday. I originally chose Sunday to water them since I normally work my 9-5 Monday-Friday but due to COVID I’ve been mostly working from home so I can water them on Friday’s instead. This is one of my beautiful plants. It’s a palm plant.

Walk Outside in Nature

Another self-care moment. I went on a quick walk today. I normally don’t go on a walk during the fall and winter because it’s so cold outside but I did today. I had to mail a card anyways. I love nature and being outdoors but mainly when it’s warm outside.

Hope you enjoyed the post!

Merry Christmas, everyone and have an amazing holiday season!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)