Sunday, July 23, 2017

D-Xirably Good Times! Painting Classes with Michael Schliefke!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

Last Sunday, I had my first painting class with Michael Schliefke. My twiny paid for the classes for my birthday. Isn't she the best!? It was SO much fun! He asked me what I wanted to paint. A landscape, of course! And a ocean one as a matter of fact! I LOVE the ocean! We looked through some photos and I chose a pink-ish purple sunset photo of an ocean and a lighthouse. It's a beautiful picture! I was SO nervous that I talked during the entire painting session! LOL! It was cool because I was able to get to know more about Michael. He has been painting for a long time (20 years, I think) and he has taught painting for 14 years. He even showed me a comic book that he made! Isn't that so cool!
The inspiration:


What my painting look like after my first class:





Today, I continued to work on my painting. Adding more details to it. I didn't talk as much this time. To be honest, I was a little exhausted from my busy weekend. Hopefully, at my next class I will be back to talking his ears off. LOL! I was still nervous though. Painting takes a lot of practice and patience. I want to touch up my painting some more next time... It's not the best but hey, it's a start!

What my painting look like after my second class:




Anyways, I've enjoyed both painting classes with him. Looking forward to more classes with him!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post!

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)