Wednesday, July 5, 2017

D-Xirably Good Times! Happy 4th of July with Family and Friends!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

So, yesterday was the 4th of July. Happy 4th, everyone! I hope you had a good one. My mom, little sis, little brother, and I went to my aunt Tammy's house for her family BBQ! It was so nice to see my cousins and to hang out with family! I LOVE my family! Other than at the baby shower, I haven't seen my cousins Dawneshia, Donnell, and Andre in a while. It has been too long actually. We stayed at her house for an hour and ate some good BBQ! After the BBQ, I went home and got ready to hang out with my favorite guys, Marcos and Dillon! We went to the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences and watched the fireworks from the rooftop! Marcos works at KCU. It was awesome! The best view in the city! ;) I always have a great time with Marcos and Dillon! I'm so glad that they invited me to go with them! They're so awesome!

My aunt Tammy!

Me and my cousin, Dawneshia! 



My aunt Tammy and I!


My cousin and my auntie!

My auntie, my little sis Nico, and my nephew!

The family! My mom, me, my cousin Chelle (sp?), my little sis, and my little brother, Derron!

My cousin, Donnell, and I!

And then there were fireworks! From the rooftop:




Me and Marcos!















My favorite guys, Dillon and Marcos!

Dillon, me, and Marcos!

Me and my favorite guys!

I had an incredible 4th of July and I hope you did too! Hope you enjoy the pics and post!

With love,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)