Saturday, December 26, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.26.2020)

Hello loves,

Here were some of my self-care moments and moments of reflection today...

Beach sunset in the Bahamas

Early morning reflection: I miss the beach and the ocean. I normally try to take a trip to the beach during the year but this year was different. Due to COVID, the trip that my best friend and I had planned was cancelled... I miss seeing the ocean, especially the ocean at sunset. This is a photo from my trip to the Bahamas in 2019 with my best friend.

Morning sunrise

Speaking of the sun, I woke up early enough today to see the sunrise. I haven’t seen a sunrise in a while. Normally, I would see it on my way into work but since I haven’t been in the office lately, I haven’t went outside to see it.

Lavender Scented Candle from 11:Eleven Care Co

I bought this lavender scent candle from @11elevencareco. I finally lit it today for a moment of self-care. I love the smell of this candle!!! As you already know, I love lavender!!!

Favorite Tree (Especially during the Fall)

I went on another quick walk today since it was decent outside. I took a picture of my favorite tree. I really love this tree in the Fall because she has really pretty red autumn leaves on her. Of course, she doesn’t now because it’s winter but maybe I’ll get another photo of her next Fall.

Nestle Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa

Last self-care picture of the day. Today’s drink of choice is hot cocoa. I love hot cocoa. I normally drink it every morning in the office but since I’m at home, I occasionally drink it every now and then. At work, I normally add some vanilla creamer but since we don’t keep that at home, I drink it with sugar instead. It’s @nestleusa Mini Marshmallow Hot Cocoa.

Hope you enjoyed the post!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)