Monday, December 28, 2020

D-Xirable Moments!!! (12.28.2020)

Hello loves,

Here were some of today’s moments of self-care.

A cold cup of water

Today, I started my self-care moment with 2 cups of water. I drink water daily but since I chose water over my chamomile tea or hot cocoa, I decided to take a picture of the cup of water.

A walk outside in nature

I took another walk today for my next self-care moment. It was cold outside today but I went ahead and went on the walk. I took this photo today during my walk.

“Zen Mediation” Roll-On Essential Oil Blend by Melanated Essentials

I used this “Zen Meditation” blend by @melanated_essentials for my next step of self-care. I love the smell of this essential oil (it’s one of my faves) and I love that it’s a roll-on blend. I used it on my wrist and neck.

A “Yoga Nidra” mediation recorded by Shaunte

I took another moment of self-care by listening to 15 minutes of a Yoga Nidra meditation recorded by @ms.melanatedessentials. It’s 30 minutes long but I only did 15 minutes of it. Long enough to do sound, body, and breath observations.

Hope you enjoyed today’s post!!!

With love,
LaTasha B.
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)