Friday, January 8, 2021

D-Xirable Moments!!! (1.8.2021)

 Hello loves,

These were some of my moments of self-care today.

My pretty pink Fittonia plant!

My fittonia plant!

Fittonia also known as a nerve plant!

It’s Friday!!! So, basically that means plant day!!! I woke up a little earlier this morning so I watered the plants first for a moment of self-care. I love seeing my plants. They’re all so beautiful!!! Today’s plant is my beautiful fittonia (nerve plant)!!! I have 3 of them but this is the only one in a pot. The plant and the pot are both pink!!! My fave color!!! My other two pink fittonia plants are in my terrarium. They have grown too. 

I haven’t showed my terrarium yet because I have some trimming to do. My polka dot plant has outgrown it so I need to trim it up. 

Anyways, I hope you enjoy the pics of this pretty plant!!!

Beautiful sky! Love the cloud formation!

Morning sky!

I went outside this morning to get some fresh air and to catch the sunrise. I went out a little too early for the sunrise but saw this beautiful cloud formation in the sky!!! So pretty!!!

Melanated Essentials - “Invigorating Blend” Essential Oil Roll-On

I used @melanated_essentials “Invigorating Blend” roll-on essential oil for a moment of self-care. It was the first one I smelled this morning. It sit next to my bed with a few other essential oils from @melanated_essentials. 

I Am Affirmations - I am a beautiful soul

I Am Affirmation - I deserve to be happy

I Am Affirmation - By allowing myself to be happy,
I inspire others to be happy too

I started the day with some positive affirmations with the “I Am” app. These three are my favorites so far. I am a beautiful soul. I deserve to be happy. By allowing myself to be happy, I inspire others to be happy too. Love it!!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!!

With love,
LaTasha B
xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)