Saturday, July 8, 2017

D-Xirably Good Times! Going with Tamara to the LOTR (Lord of the Rings) Party!

Hello, my wonderful and amazing loves!

So, you already know that I'm a fan of the Hobbit trilogy. Well, I'm a fan of the Lord of the Rings trilogy as well. Besides, I just LOVE Orlando Bloom as Legolas! Anyways, my friend, Tamara invited me to her friends LOTR party today. It was really nice. It was awesome watching 3 young ladies who have been friends since the 6th grade talk and have a great time together. It also makes me sad because I lost one of my childhood family/friends this year (R.I.P. Tabby!) and the four of us will not get another chance to hang out again... Back to the party, it was nice! I actually went to the party to watch the movies... Which was interesting since the 3 friends wanted to socialize instead. We ate some delicious food - stew, lembas bread, strawberry tart, pumpkin poke cake, and sausages. I really LOVED the lembas bread, strawberry tart, and pumpkin poke cake! We also drunk some Mead which was kind of delicious. Overall, I had a great time.

Me and my friend, Tamara!


LOTR map! Awesome!


The food!

Tamara's friend, Christine!


Tamara and her friend, Jessica!

Hope you enjoyed the pics and post Thank you to Tamara for inviting me! I secretly hope they do a Hobbit party! And too bad I missed the Harry Potter party that Tamara hosted.

Love always,
LaTasha B.
x0x0x0x!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)