Saturday, October 15, 2011

A D-Xirably Peaceful Fall Break!

A KC Sunset!

During my Fall Break:
  • I hung out with my wonderful mother.
  • I hung out with my amazing big sister Ja and my awesome Godmother.
  • I listened to music.
  • I danced.
  • I laughed.
  • I enjoyed myself.
But more importantly, I got to rest. My fall break was just like the picture of the sunset above - Peaceful, Relaxing, and BEAUTIFUL. I finally took the time to "stop and smell the roses".
Doesn't that sunset look amazing!? I'm glad I got to enjoy it during my fall break!

D-Xirably,
LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)