Saturday, November 26, 2011

A VERY D-Xirable Thanksgiving Break!

So, now it's time to talk about my AMAZING Thanksgiving break with some of the most AMAZING people EVER!

Wednesday,
I hung out with my lovely Godfamily! We went to see Breaking Dawn: Part 1 again. Don't judge me! LOL! I got to see it for free this time, courtesy of my big sis Ja! :) We went to see it again because Ja's aunt Kim and her cousin hadn't seen it. Ja and I didn't mind seeing it again.

Big sis Ja and I clowned around at her house for a while. We had our own little dance party! :) LOL! If you know Ja and I, then you know that we LOVE to dance!

After our dance party, my soror Sarah N., my big sis Ja, and I went to Houlihans. We ate dinner (I had nachos), chatted, and had a great time together! It was really nice! I didn't get home until the AM that night! :)

My big sis, Ja, and my soror, Sarah N., at Houlihans!

Me and my big sis, Ja, at Houlihans!

Thursday,
It was Thanksgiving Day! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone even though this is a late but new entry! :)

I hung out with my AMAZING mom for the first part of it and then I went to my cousins and longtime bestfriends' house for their Thanksgiving dinner with my adorable little sis Nico! It was so AMAZING and wonderful to see my cute little sis Nico! And she was wearing high heels, I was so proud of her! She hardly ever wear high heels.

The Thanksgiving dinner was so awesome and the food was delicious! They had A LOT of food! Yum! :) We ate, talked, watched the Dallas vs. Miami Thanksgiving football game (congrats Cowboys on the win!), and played a game, Mad Gab. My team won of course! Honestly though, it took a lot of teamwork because we were losing at first and won at the last second. That last second was SUPER intense! I also played with my adorable little cousins Roberto and Peyton. I entertained them for a while. It was a nice family reunion and I couldn't have asked for a better Thanksgiving Day! :)

My adorable little sister, Nico, and I!

My adorable little cousins, Roberto and Peyton!

Cousins and longtime best friends since Elementary School!
Me, cousin Rachael (Rach), cousin Tabitha (Tab), and my little sis, Nico!
And yes, I am the shortest of the group despite being the second oldest after Rach! Lol! 

Friday,
Had dinner with my mom, her boss Suk, and her co-workers. It was nice. Then we went to Wal-Mart on Black Friday... I'm not a fan of Black Friday at all... The long lines, the exhausted workers, and the sales are hits and misses...

Went with my soror Sarah N. to see Happy Feet 2 in IMAX and in 3-D. Despite the poor reviews and the poor sales of the movie, I enjoyed it. It's still a super cute and adorable movie. It had some sad parts in it that I wasn't expecting but it was still good. My fave song in the movie "Bridge of Light" by Pink. I also like when they danced to "Walk It Out" and "Under Pressure" as well.

In the AM I went out with my beautiful big sis Te before she leaves for Columbia. We went out and talked about everything going on in our lives. I ALWAYS enjoy hanging out with her! I didn't get home until 3AM.

Well, that was my AMAZING Thanksgiving break so far!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B. aka 'The girl that always wear high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)