Sunday, November 20, 2011

D-Xiring A Break! Part 1

So, it was another busy week at RockU. I don't mind busy weeks at all but this week I was really exhausted when it was all done. Plus, senioritis just hit me as well. It would when I am almost done with college too... Oh how I hate you senioritis!

Senioritis according to the Urban Dictionary:
 "A crippling disease that strikes seniors. Symptoms include: laziness, an over-excessive wearing of track pants, old athletic shirts, sweatpants, athletic shorts, and sweatshirts. Also features a lack of studying, repeated absences, and a generally dismissive attitude. The only known cure is a phenomenon known as Graduation." (Bolded symptoms are my symptons)




Monday,
It was my sorority mom, Lauren H. birthday! I hope she had a good one despite having to help with "Gone Missing". It was also my big sis Ja's brother's bday.

I helped with STD's (Sigma Tau Delta's) book sale for 2 hours after class.

6-10pm worked on "Gone Missing". This week is tech week. It's when we work like crazy to make sure that the show is perfect for the performance nights.

Tuesday,
We got our quizzes back in class. I got A's on both of them, the Judaist/Jew quiz and the Christian Identity Movement quiz.

I hung out with Paloma until "Gone Missing" rehearsals that night.We worked on it from 6-10pm.

Wednesday,
It was Susan's birthday! I hope she had a great one!

Watched Susan's class learn the "La Bodega" dance from "Gone Missing". It was fun to watch them. Some of them did a really good job with it.

I talked with D'Angela and Modesty which was really nice because I hadn't spoken to little mama D the entire semester and I hadn't spoken to Modesty in a while.

I saw my super cute and adorable little sis Nico as well! I must say that it was the highlight of my entire day! I love seeing my little sis! :) After all, she is like half of my world, the other half is my mom of course! :)

Went back to school for "Gone Missing" rehearsals from 6-10pm

That was the beginning of my week!

Sincerely,
LaTasha B. aka "The girl that always wears high heels"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello lovely reader! Thank you so much for reading my blog! I REALLY appreciate it! And if you're leaving a comment, thank you so much! I will respond back to you as soon as I can, and I will be sure to check out your blog as well! Have a lovely day! Love ya! x0x0x0x! :)